Safeco (Liberty Mutual) Insurance in York, PA by Peiffer Insurance
Peiffer Insurance partners with Safeco Insurance to ensure that customers across the country have access to the best insurance rates possible. Safeco Insurance is a reliable partner because they are known for providing a wide range of coverages at affordable rates.
About Safeco Insurance
Safeco Insurance is a subsidiary of the Liberty Mutual Group. Nathaniel Hawthorne K. Dent founded the insurance firm in 1923. It was initially called General Insurance Company of America. Safeco Insurance has its headquarters in Seattle, Washington, and is a financially stable company given that its parent company, Liberty Mutual, is a well-known name in the insurance industry. Liberty Mutual is, in fact, the sixth-largest insurance provider in the United States. Safeco Insurance has nationwide coverage and provides a wide range of insurance products, including personal insurance, auto insurance, homeowners, rentals, and other specialty insurance products.
Safeco Insurance Products and Offerings
Safeco Insurance provides the following insurance products at the most affordable rates in the insurance market today:
- Auto Insurance - Safeco provides a wide range of auto insurance options, including liability for bodily injury and property damage, collision, comprehensive, uninsured or underinsured motorist, roadside assistance, personal injury protection, loan and lease coverage, medical payments after an auto injury, custom equipment coverage, pet coverage, personal property coverage, and custom equipment coverage among many others. The company also provides reimbursement for first aid, a diminishing deductible, and accident forgiveness. They provide coverage for just about every motorized vehicle, including cars, mobile homes, RVs, boats, motorbikes, and many more
- Homeowners Insurance – Safeco homeowners insurance includes the most popular coverage options for your home and other buildings constructed on your property. The insurance firm provides liability protection, personal property replacement, equipment breakdown, and many more.
- Renters Insurance – Safeco renters insurance includes coverage for personal belongings and liability and living expense coverage. They also provide personal property replacement cost, identity theft , and coverage for valuable articles. Customers can receive a multi-policy discount or a discount when they pay in full. . Safeco also offers a flat $100.00 full year renters policy for those that qualify – a phenomenal value!
- Condo Insurance – Safeco condo insurance provides coverage for all the repairs you do inside your condo unit and liability, personal property, and additional living expenses .
- Boat Insurance – Safeco offers boat insurance options such as liability, physical damage, med pay, uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage, coverage for personal effects, fuel spill coverage, boat price protection, wreckage removal, and on-water emergency assistance. Boat insurance coverage extends up to 75 miles at sea.
Safeco insurance also provides classic car insurance, motorcycle coverage, and RV insurance. Safeco also offers extra coverage known as umbrella insurance; you can add to an existing policy in $1 million increments to a maximum of $5 million. In most states, adding the umbrella policy to a homeowners policy qualifies you for lower rates.