Hagerty Insurance in York, PA by Peiffer Insurance
Peiffer Insurance has partnered with Hagerty Insurance to ensure that everyone has access to the best rates possible for all their insurance needs. Hagerty Insurance is a great partner to work with because it provides a wide range of both classic car and collector car insurance, among other auto coverages.
About Hagerty Insurance
Hagerty Insurance has been in business since 1984. The company specializes in providing clients with classic car insurance and has its headquarters in Traverse City, Michigan. The company offers insurance for antique, classic, and collector cars, and even offers clients boat insurance as well. What makes Hagerty Insurance your best choice for antique or classic car insurance is that the company's owners themselves are classic car enthusiasts who understand antique classic vehicles' value. Hagerty also reinvests heavily into the classic car community via historic vehicle, educational, and youth programs.
The company's policies in the United States are usually underwritten through the Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company, Essential Insurance Company, or the Nationwide Insurance Company of America - all insurance partners with an excellent rating with A.M Best.
Hagerty Insurance Policy Options and Features
Hagerty Insurance provides its clients with the following policy options with valuable features:
- Guaranteed value coverage through which you receive the insured car's full value in case of a total loss. The coverage does not consider depreciation, and any deductible will be removed from the total amount that you will be paid.
- Hagerty Plus is a coverage that provides additional options such as emergency roadside assistance, 24/7 fuel delivery, tire changes, lockouts, dead batteries, and many more.
- In-house expert claims service handled by the company's qualified in-house experts.
- Auto show medical reimbursement covers up to $10,000 in medical payments if you or a family member is injured in a car show.
- Motorcycle safety equipment covers up to $1,000 for a wide range of motorcycle gear, including jackets, helmets, gloves, and even leather pants.
Hagerty classic car insurance covers a wide range of vehicles, including the following:
- Classic and antique cars
- Vehicles manufactured in 1980 or newer
- Classic utility vehicles and trucks
- Modified vehicles
- Motorsports protection for vehicles used in Motorsports
- Antique or classic military vehicles
- Collector trailers and trucks
- Retired commercial vehicles
- Vintage scooters and motorcycles
- Antique tractors
- Vehicles undergoing restoration
The coverage also allows the insured vehicles to be used for exhibitions, club functions, tours, and occasional pleasure driving. However, the vehicles should be stored in an enclosed, private and secure structure such as a residential storage unit, garage, or private location.
Hagerty Insurance also operates an online gift store. Proceeds from the store are used to help teenagers get free driving licenses and cover driver education expenses.