Auto Insurance in York, PA by Peiffer Insuran
If you are tired of paying too much for auto/car insurance in York, PA and are looking to lower your auto insurance rate, or you have recently bought a new car and need a car insurance quote, you have come to the right place! If you own a vehicle, it is important to have auto insurance where you and your passengers are fully covered. In the event of a mishap, auto insurance coverage saves you from having to pay for your own injuries and property, as well as lawsuits filed. Peiffer Insurance, a reputable York auto insurance agency, offers personalized auto insurance coverage. Like other states, drivers in Pennsylvania must carry bodily injury and property damage limits of $15K/$30K/$5K along with $5,000 of medical benefits and full or limited tort. In Maryland, drivers must carry bodily injury and property damage limits of $30k/$60k/$15k.
In most cases, the coverage you acquire covers the entire state you live in. However, there are cases in which it also protects you abroad, for which you must confirm with the insurance agency as to the scope of the policy you have acquired or are about to acquire.
Auto Insurance Policy - Specifics
In any auto insurance policy, there are three parts:
- The insured: The person who pays for the services of an insurance company,
- The beneficiary: The person who enjoys the services offered by the insurer, and
- The insurer: The company that will offer the services in the event of a claim.
- This is how the car insurance policy is specifically designed to protect property (car), depending on the type of coverage you purchase.
What to do in the event of an accident?
It should be noted that the vehicle is the insured, and the benefits granted by the insurer in the event of an accident do not depend on the person who drives the insured vehicle, except in cases such as the following:
- That the driver is drunk or under the influence of drugs.
- That the driver drives the vehicle without authorization from the insured.
- Do not bring a license or permit to drive.
- Not having the required documents, such as an insurance card.
- Not having made the policy's payment promptly or not having paid for the renewal within the thirty days corresponding to the previous policy's expiration.
Why Peiffer Insurance for Auto Insurance?
When you are shopping for an auto insurance quote, you will find that our coverage options, dedication to customer service, and commitment to value are unparalleled. You do not have to search high and low for the car insurance policies you need. Instead, you can trust the knowledgeable and professional team at Peiffer Insurance in York, PA to find you the perfect automotive insurance policy for your needs at a quality price.